A category defines the theme of the article and helps the reader locate an article according to its dimension. Choosing the Category and Sub-Category wisely helps the reader find an article with ease, thus the article should be placed in the most appropriate category while submitting it. Please follow these guidelines while choosing a category for your article:
- The article must be submitted in the category that suits it perfectly.
- Articles that come under the label of a particular category should be placed in the most appropriate category available.
- Certain categories might seem similar or more or less alike, so they should be chosen wisely. For example: While submitting an article on Home Remedies for Weight Loss, one might be confused about whether to submit it in Weight Loss sub-category or Home Remedies sub-category (Main category: Health & Fitness). Here, it is up to the author to choose the category that serves the purpose well.
- Submitting all the articles in the same category without having relevancy to it will be considered as violation of our author guidelines and will result in deletion from our website. Repeating this will be considered as spam and author account will be banned permanently.
- We have chosen categories for all genres, but if you still don’t find a category that befits your article, then contact us and we will consider including the required category in our article directory.
- Articles on Writing should go under Writing, NOT Education. Similarly, articles on Internet should go under Internet, NOT Technology. Articles on Shopping should go under Shopping, NOT Business or Marketing. Similarly, articles on Health & Fitness should not be placed under Sports!
- While choosing a main category for the article, one should further explore the sub-categories. If you do not find a relevant sub-category, only then should it be placed under the main category. For example: An article on Diamond Rings can be placed under Shopping, but we have a more appropriate sub-category, i.e. “Jewelry”, hence, the article should be placed under sub-category “Jewelry”.